Registration is Free
This gives you the following benefits
- A unique area of website dedicated to your company
- You may direct an unlimited number of candidates to your jobs placed on the website so that they enter their details and authorise checks to be carried out on your behalf.
- Collect and Compare CVs is free
- You have complete control over the number of checks authorised and purchased by your company
- Instant access to your company account by your Principal Account Holder
- Credit system which allows other authorised users to purchase checks
We use a Credit-based system to make it easier for our customers to use the service. Credits, currently priced @ £3.50 each, are available in bundles of 10, 50, 100, 500, 1000, 3000 and 5000.
Credits are purchased in advance and credited to your account so that you or your authorised users can authorise the immediate processing of checks. Credits have an unlimited life and will not expire. They remain credited to your account until used by you to purchase checks.
|Number of Credits||Value|
All prices quoted are in Pounds Sterling (GBP) and are exclusive of VAT which is charged at the prevailing standard rate.
Number of Credits required for each check is as follows:
|ID and Financial Check||2 Credits|
|Secondary Education Qualifications||4 Credits per school|
|Further and Higher Education Qualifications||4 Credits per institution|
|Membership of Professional Body||4 Credits per organisation|
|Directorships Held||4 Credits per company|
|Employers References||4 Credits per employer|
|Personal References||4 Credits|
|Criminal Record Checks – Disclosures (via First Standard Limited)||Credits|
|Standard Disclosure||12 Credits|
|Enhanced Disclosure||17 Credits|
|Volunteer Standard & Enhanced Disclosures||5 Credits|
Once your Candidate has completed the questionnaire, you will receive an email requesting authorisation to proceed with the checks that you have requested; and advising you of the number of Credits required.
If you have sufficient Credits in your account, you can click on the Checks Authorised button. Check First will then initiate the checks requested and the relevant number of Credits will be debited from your account.
If you need to purchase additional Credits; click on the My Account button and follow the links to purchase more Credits.
All purchases are made by the Principal Account Holder using your Company Business, Corporate or Purchasing Credit Card.
Once you have completed your order, you click on the Make Payment Now button which will transfer you to a secure payment site, which meets all security and transaction processing software standards, including full compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Please enter your card details and authorise payment. Check First does not see or record your Credit Card Number. The following cards can be accepted: Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, JCB, and UK Maestro.
When you have made your payment, you will be returned to the Check First website and will be able to print off a VAT receipt. You will see that your account has been instantly credited with the number of Credits purchased so that you can proceed to order checks to be made.
- Please note that there is no expiry date on any Credits that you purchase.
- Please check your details and confirm that they are correct before submitting a request for checks to be processed
- Please note that when you press the submit button you are confirming your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and agree that you have entered into a binding contract whereby you –
- instruct us to carry out the checks detailed thereon;
- agree that we may deduct the relevant number of Credits from your account.